Vasanta College for Women is an affiliated college of Banaras Hindu University
admissions in UG, PG and Ph.D. courses are done only through the (UET, PET, RET) Entrance
Examination conducted by Banaras Hindu University. The students may apply for admission through
BHU Admission Portal (www.bhuonline.in). The admissions are made strictly on the basis
index, availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in the BHU Information Bulletin
and rules framed by the Banaras Hindu University from time to time.
After counseling, if a candidate gets admission in the college, she has to fill the Admission Form of the College (Google and PDF Form both), which may be downloaded from the college website (www.vasantakfi.ac.in). It is mandatory for students to fill the above form within seven days of the commencement of classes. The admission will be confirmed only after submitting the application form along with the academic, transfer certificates and the admission fee etc.
Documents to be submitted to the college at the time of admission (For UG & PG)
Please take a print out of the College Admission Form from our website and fill in CAPITAL LETTERS only. Arrange the documents in the given order:
- BHU Admit Card after locking the seat/college/subject combination.
- Printout of course allocation page. (When status is showing Locked)
- Proof of fee payment: Printout of email sent from BHU or photocopy of challan after fee payment.
- NTA Score card
- Undertaking by the candidate (Annexure-10)
- Photocopy of 10th Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate.
- Photocopy of 12th Mark Sheet & Pass Certificate.
- Photocopy of Graduation Marks Sheet of Last Semester/Year (for B.Ed. & P.G.)
- Photocopy of PG Marks Sheet of Last Semester/Year (B.Ed. & M.Ed.)(If Required)
- * Original Transfer Certificate.
- * Original Character Certificate
- Photocopy of Income Certificate (SC, ST, OBC NCL & EWS students)
- Photocopy of Category Certificate(SC, ST, OBC, EWS & Employee Ward students)
- Photocopy of PH/PC/OH Certificate wherever applicable.
- Photocopy of AADHAAR Card.
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook in the name of student.
- Contract form on Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper [Annexure-A] (To be given by SC/ST category students of UP state only whose family income is less than 2.5 lakhs and unable to pay the college fee at the time of admission. They have to submit the college fee by end of 31st March, 2023 whether you get or don’t get the scholarship fee/reimbursement from the State Government or Central Government as the case may be.)
- Anti Ragging Undertaking by the student & Parents/Guardian.
(Form filled on antiragging.in or amanmovement.org & take printout of only last page with reference number)
* T.C. & C.C. must be submitted by all UG & PG students who has completed their UG from VCW and taken their T.C. & C.C. from the college.
Note: Do not submit your Migration Certificate with Admission Form. Original Migration Certificate is to be submitted along with printout of BHU Enrolment form when the dates are announced by the University.
Documents to be submitted with Enrolment form
Print out of the Enrolment form which is filled on BHU student portal.
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Photocopy of 10th Mark Sheet.
- Photocopy of 10th Pass Certificate.
- Photocopy of 12th Mark Sheet.
- Photocopy of 12th Pass Certificate.
- Photocopy of Graduation Last Semester/Year Marks Sheet (for B.Ed. & P.G.)
- Photocopy of B.Ed. along with UG/PG last semester marks sheet (for M.Ed.)
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate (SC & ST Category students)
Note: All the photocopies of the documents must be self attested by the student.