Steps for Confirmation of Admission and Admission Form for Session 2022-23
It is necessary to all the new students of the college to follow these steps for reporting/confirmation of their admission:-
- Lock your seat from BHU Counselling Portal.
- Come to the college for Physical Verification of the uploaded documents.
- All New Students must fill the admission form online for their respective course.
List of documents to be uploaded while filling the form:
- Candidate’s Photograph (JPG/JPEG Format)
- BHU Admit Card from counselling Portal (PDF Format)
- BHU Course Allocation Page from counselling Portal (PDF Format)
- 10th Marks Sheet (PDF Format)
- 12th Marks Sheet (PDF Format)
- Graduation Marks Sheet for PG & B.Ed. Courses (PDF Format)
- Candidate’s Signature (JPG/JPEG Format)
- Father’s Signature (JPG/JPEG Format)
Click here to fill the Admission Form
- Students must fill a compulsory Anti Ragging Undertaking by visiting the website antiragging.in or amanmovement.org. Download anti-ragging document (PDF) from the respective website and take a print out and attach with your admission form.
- Print out of the fully filled Downloaded Online Admission Form (in .pdf format) after document verification must be submitted in College office immediately.